Reserved! w/ Chef Leslie
Posted on 27 March 2018
Meet Chef Leslie aka Mama Biscuit!
America's first gourmet biscuit company and as a pioneer of the gourmet biscuit, we pride ourselves on leading the newest trend in gourmet baked goods by “BRINGING A NORTHERN FLAIR TO A SOUTHERN CLASSIC”.
A former restaurateur my friends called me “Ma Biscuit” for years. After years of only cooking for family and friends and with a little encouragement I decided to put my culinary skills back in motion. In August 2014 we came up with the name Mama Biscuit® and the rest is history!
5 Fun Facts about Mama Biscuit
- What’s your best creation? Shrimp and Grits
- What's your worst kitchen disaster? I really don’t have one. I can pretty much turn anything into something
- What’s your go to comfort meal? Oven roasted turkey wings, cabbage and rice & gravy
- What type cuisine do you cook? Southern comfort, but pretty much anything
- What might surprise people about you? I owned a restaurant and I am a former National Security Background Investigator
Find her on Social Media